Sunday, September 30, 2007

i nver use to count weekends,but now i count every single one of them, making sure i maximise them, making sure i spend every single one meaningfully. I guess this is what happens when ur movements gets restricted and u gotta book in every weekend.
just found out that my cousin in ntu just got attached yesterday,someone from his class..so happy for him :) after hearing about so many breakups over the past 1 year and 6 months (including my own.lol)its really heartening to hear about people getting together.i guess i understand why so many couples break up and patch so many times over, its really tough forgetting, seems like every small incident, any familiar scene will trigger past memories, what seem to be sad/boring/dull memories in the past will suddenly appear fine and sweet.but i know my previous one is past,gone,history.im glad to have learnt much from it though.thanks pal.
4 more months till my ord, didnt realise it till Spencer mentioned it while swimming today.how time flies.new specs coming in the Bn and stuff, im really glad my understudy's easy to get along with, and we click quite well too :) one chapter of my life ending soon.but there's still wallaby...

No comments: