Monday, March 08, 2010

im writing this on a particularly disappointing day in school..received my B+ and B assignment today which added up to 25% of total coursework for my biz communication mod, i made a mighty load of misstakes on my Tax quiz..in addition, no response from EY, and i have totally no confidence in my interview for JP this Wednesday.. add that to a mighty headache and its a bad bad day.. good thing is; with the double quiz out of the way, i can finally send emails looking for event location! and to allocate work to the events mags! and to clear up some saigang left behind by predessors again! good thing about writing here is: i dont get graded! muahaha lets hope things dont get worse from here :) GOGOGO! *happy once more*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so
much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but
instead of that, this is wonderful blog.

A great read. I'll definitely be back.

My web page: cellulite treatment