Tuesday, June 08, 2004

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wow...been a long long time since i posted here already..so many things have happened...hmm lets see.... Firstly i scraped my face!! yucks... damn ugly..can see the raw flesh right under my outer skin, damn gross..my friends said its very kongbu...well heres what happened..we met on Sunday... play basketball..so many kakis1!! damn looking forward to seeing them..wanted to feel the excitement of bball again...damn long never feel liao..hai...then ...too hyper liao..start jumping around...tried jumping on Zonghan who didn't expect it...then he bend down to tie his shoelace!! omg!!i MISSED HIM THEN TUMBLED OVER...THE impact was so great..my half of my Specs was smashed...lol!! then i was laughing and laughing at the stupidity of the whole thing...the others just looked at my wound and shuddered...tsktsk damn scary lor..when i went to the toilet to see it..disfigured...haha, i mean it,DISFIGURED just a few days before the Pahang expedition somemore..so scared Mr Lim don't let me go because of the open wound...luckily i still went hehehehhe...After injuring myself...which was BEFORE i even played any bball..of cause i stay la..played a few games without specs and with my wound bleeeding..haha , quite song actually...Then we went to BK and EAT then go ARcade play games...the others said they feel damn safe with me...cause ah Bengs won't come and disturb me...i looked like i just got off from a fight..wahhaha Then i went home...everyone was shocked...they were asking ..u went to play bball or fight?? haha..damn funny..if not for the fact that i looked damn scary and ugly which worried me a little...

No comments: