Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Heyz~~~wow..what a day..actually lost my wallet together with IC,Ezlink,money and stuff...for a few hours...haha...so relieved when i called Trans island and they confirmed that they found my wallet ..haha..heres what happened...well i took 853 this morning as usual...talk alot of crap with Wai mun and Bobby..Olvls,L1R5,singing,stupid stuff.. den i took out my mp3 and listened..they complained abt my diverting attention..i was trying to study chem too.. haha...den we left the bus...i searched my bag..wallet gone..i was sooo anxious... anyway alls well ends well...had 3 major assessments today....math test,chem test and chem pract...all sooooo mentally draining....had PE after that somemore...stupid teacher made us do situps then running...damn tiring!! anyway just another boring day..Tmr sport climbing! whoopy~

No comments: